- Prevents reporting of APNS registration on each app launch by updating and caching the device token registered on the first launch and subsequent ones that change the device token.
- Fixes an issue where the use of certain SDKs for showing small Window notifications(error display etc.) interfered with the rendering of In-App Notifications.
- Fixes push notification click handling when the push notification is delivered in foreground.
- Fixes a issue where date attributes were reported erroneously by the SDK for devices with certain regions like UK, France etc. where 12 hour date format is default.
setBirthDate:(NSDate*) WEGUser API in favour of
setAttribute:withDictionaryValue WEGUser API for enabling custom key value dictionary to be reported as a user attribute.
- Fixes a rare issue where the
close action of a In-App Notification shown as part of the user journey caused a crash due to faulty data being sent from backend. The issue is also fixed at the backend while taken care of the crash in the SDK in case the faulty data still appears.
- Introduces support for Control Groups applied to In-App Notification Campaigns conversion metrics.
loggedOut APIs in favour of
- Fixes an issue where there were crashes observed if the screen navigation APIs were called multiple times during the rendering of a In-App Notification.
- Fixes an issue where inclusion of certain other SDKs similar to WebEngage in the App caused some problems in the functionality of WebEngage related to invocation of some system methods.
- Fixes a critical bug which caused erroneous device identifiers to be generated in some rare circumstances that resulted in Push Notifications being sent out to only one of the affected devices while others being eligible as well.
- Fixes a bug which prevented certain "Regular Expression" based rules to match for In-App Notifications.
- Internal Changes in Carousel Notification Implementation.
- Support for Complex Data Types(Dictionary, Arrays) as part of event data and user attributes.
- Fixes a bug around integration of SDK.
- Fixes a bug where casting UIApplication's Delegate to AppDelegate caused error in the App.
- Reduces one integration step for Rich Push Integration for Carousel Notifications.
- Fixes a bug where Carousel Push Notification on dismissal use to create an unnoticable crash.
- Adds the capability of Rich Push Notifications with Banner and Carousel Layouts.
- Fixes a bug where AppDelegate's methods were not being called when WebEngage's SDK was used along side some other iOS SDKs due to the conflicts in the implementation mechanisms of the two SDKs.
- Fixes a bug related to close event cycle of In-App Notifications.
- User APIs for Phone, Encrypted Email and Encrypted Phone Number.
- Fixes an issue where setting a blank string in custom user attribute caused the SDK to crash.
- Improved Logging
- Fixes a bug related to device identification.
- Removed support for XCode 6
- Added a fix for a bug in iOS 10.0 where the standard callback for receiving a remote notification was not fired.