WebEngage supports Cocoapods
Here's how to install WebEngage using CocoaPods:
- Create a Podfile if you don't already have one. From the root of your project directory, run the following command:
- To your Podfile, add the WebEngage pod that you want to use in your app.
For Integrating XCFramework:
target 'YourAppTarget' do platform :ios, '12.0' pod 'WebEngage/XCFramework' end
For Xcode 10 and above (FAT Framework):
# Avoid use_frameworks! declaration in your Podfile. Contact us at [email protected] if you face any issue. target 'YourAppTarget' do platform :ios, '12.0' pod 'WebEngage' end
- Install the pods, then open your .xcworkspace file to see the project in Xcode:
$ pod install --repo-update
WebEngage provides a pre-built binary XCFramework distribution for users who want to integrate WebEngage without using a dependency manager. To install WebEngage:
- Download the XCFramework SDK zip. This file contains architecture slices for all available target architectures for all WebEngage SDKs and thus may take some time to download.
- Unzip the file, then drag and drop this file in to Project/Workspace settings in General >> Framework , Libraries and Embedded content Section
Updated about 1 year ago