Please go through our migration guide
1.Added support for conversion tracking in in-app notifications.
loggedOut apis . Two new apis
logout has been provided and should be used instead.
- Now tracking whether or not a user has opted out of push notifications from his device for an app.(This will work only if support dependency 24+ is added and api level of device is 19+).
- Added support for new push notification carousel layout.(Android support library version 24.+ is required)
- Added setter apis for providing hashed email and hashed phone number of user.Please refer user docs for more information.
- Added support for 3 InApp layouts(Header, Footer and Classic modal).
- Added support of Geofencing.
- WebEngage SDK now truncates certain inputs beyond below mentioned limits
- Event name - 50 chars
- Event attribute key - 50 chars
- Event attribute value (String) - 1000 chars
- CUID(User Identifier) - 100 chars
- WebEngage SDK no longer holds a weak reference to your callback implementations.
- Added support for nested attributes that can be only used in personalisation.
- Added support for personalisation through templates.
- WebEngage no longer automatically scans for push, in-app or lifecycle callback implementations. Now you need to manually register your implementations.Please go through migration guide
- Added support for in-app campaign in journey.
- Added ability to change small and large icon of push notification from onPushNotificationReceived callback.
- Added ability to change the accent color of push notification.
- Fixed parcelable unmarshalling bug which was occurring in some devices.
- Added ability to personalize in-app messages.
- Fixed build failed issue caused by older gradle versions.
- Added ability to segment users based on the time occurrence of events(both system and application).
- Added ability to target users that have date type attributes which fall under a sliding time window.
eg: Send push notification to users whose ticket booked date is within next 7 days.
- Added ability to segment users based on system events and attributes i.e now you can segment users based on their interaction with our engagement products.
- Added ability to override default click behaviour of push and in-app notifications.
- Handled Runtime Location Permission in Marshmallow .
- Added custom deep link support .
- Handling of SDK version for backward compatibility .
- Added "setAction()" method in "CallToAction" class that allows to override the deep link or external url received for a particular push or in-app .
- Handling of Doze mode in Marshmallow .
- Added setEveryActivityIsScreen() method to "WebEngage" class.
- All callbacks implementation must reside in main package of application.
- Renamed "ActionButton" class to "CallToAction" .
- Removed default exception catching from "onPushNotificationReceived" and "onInAppNotificationPrepared" methods.
- Added check for prefix "we_" in custom event name.
- Fixed issue caused by invalid CTA .
- Fixed custom event attribute bug.